OSoft Labs database monitoring and health check service is designed and priced to help small and medium sized organizations to align and grow with the business. For small and medium size organizations, having a dedicated DBA team is an overhead. As these are highly paid and skilled resources, getting the right skilled person is a nightmare.
We have come up with an affordable remote monitoring service model which is proven to work for these type of organizations.
- Is a remote service provided by a team of DBA’s
- Prevent Database failures and downtime
- We efficiently monitor your databases
- We rely on both automated and manual monitoring
- Collect performance data asynchronously using proprietary monitoring application.
- SQL Server 2000 through SQL Server 2014 environments are fully supported
How it works?
- Various database scripts are executed to collect the health data from the servers
- Monitoring data is collected in a central repository
- Our proprietary tool transforms the data to generate the dashboard and various decision making reports
- Indicators and alerts are handled by the DBA’s to take appropriate action
- Daily monitoring of key performance indicators and service level
- Detailed performance reporting
- Analyze the databases, drive spaces, growth etc for capacity planning
- Daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of specific tasks
- Email alerts in case of anomalous and / or critical situations, also providing assistance for trouble shooting
- Collect monitoring data in a central repository for historical information and better decision making for capacity planning.
* We do not collect any user information.
- Just an email away for any advice or support
- Web based dashboard for the client to view decision making reports
- Access to past alerts and fix suggested
- Long running queries
- Failed login attempts
- Database size growth over a period
- Free disk space available
- Database backup analysis
- Average reads and writes
- Buffer Cache Hit Ratios
- Page Life Expectancy
- Checkpoint Pages
- Lazy Writes
- Free Pages
- Memory Grants
- Latch Waits
- Memory Usage
- CPU Usage
- Disk Usage and I/O
- Replication Latency
- Concurrent Users
- Database Free Space
- Transaction Log Size
- Database Free Space
- Lock Waits
- Deadlock Counts
- Page Splits
Yes. The service is available from India and can be served to any client across the globe.
The scripts we run are only for monitoring the database health check and does not require to access any client’s personal information. Access to personal data can be restricted to the monitoring user in the database.
No. We provide DBAs to look into the technical issues and convert them to plain English for IT team to take appropriate action accordingly.
There are different models available based on the client requirements. Talk to us to get details on the model which suits best for your business.
We have different pricing models available. Setup a free 30 minute consultation to assess your database monitoring service requirements and so that we can propose the best model.
Want to know more details about database monitoring service?
Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly, Setup a FREE 30 minute consultation to assess your database monitoring requirements. You can also call us on +91-40-65451011 Monday to Friday.